blah blah blah

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello My Lovelies!

Who said that? Some guy in some movie, I think.

Anyway, yay! My very own blog! And it's pretty! It took me a while to decide on the skin, let me tell you that. Some hits and misses. And also some experimentals that went oh so very wrong.

At least I'll have more control over this blog, unlike the one in Friendster. I just started that one for fun anyway, I didn't think I would enjoy blogging and all that.

Man, was I surprised when I was just looking through it the other day! 45 posts!!! WTH have been I talking about?????

Amazing.

I'm still having trouble with my back. I really don't know why it aches. I am forever worrying that I might get osteoporosis. I mean, yeah I'm 19, but I hardly do any sports or exercise other than just plain walking. Grr. How scary.

Anyway my lovelies, as this PC tends to restart of its own volition, I shall not linger so. It happened just now when I was blogging in Friendster. *&^#!!!!!!!!

au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home