blah blah blah

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What A Glorious Day.... NOT

This is so sucky.


Hey guess what? It's my birthday! Yay. Whoohoo. Whoop-de-doo.

So what am I doing stuck at home with no plans?

I had plans. But of course The Powers That Be(Damn you biatches) wouldn't allow me to have a little bit of fun on this so-called "special" day of mine. Stupid Stupid Stupid.



OMG, I have so much self-hatred. Sometimes life can be so crappy.

When you think about it, a birthday is nothing special actually. What is a birthday but a celebration of the day of your birth.





Yeah, I know I'm rambling, just trying to cheer myself up.


What to do... what to do... what to do...


Your Life Is Worth...


$823,500



OMG My life is only worth $823,500. I don't know if that's good or bad. But seriously, my life is not worth as much as one of P. Diddy's mansions. When you think of it that way, it's quite depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home