blah blah blah

Monday, December 17, 2007

A Plea From The Tortured

Dear stomach,

I do realise that it must be so hard to function normally what with all the junk I eat. However, I feel that it is too venomous of you to retaliate in this way. I have been living on biscuits and 100plus for the past few days on account of you not letting me keep my food down. I have also been sleep-deprived on account of you demanding attention by sending sharp pain signals to my brain. I am currently at home alone because I feel too wrung out to go out, and slightly nauseous from trying to keep the little portion of chicken rice I had in my body. You won't let me eat. But you demand that I feed you. Stop acting like a silly little diva and get over it. I am envying the sight of people stuffing themselves, fearing that I may never do the same again. I hate you for doing this to me.

-bella-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home