blah blah blah

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mwarrr~

Oh gawd, I'm in emo mode again.

To avoid ranting, I shall post here my depressing songs playlist. Harhar. I am listening to it right now. =)

Bella's Emo Playlist

In God's Hands by Nelly Furtado
- A break up song, about a couple whose love has faded away. Enough said.

I'm Not An Addict by Jane's Addiction
- I've liked this song since I heard it performed by Zayra on RockStar Supernova, it's (from what I can understand) about a drug addict in denial? Not wanting to admit his bad habit, not wanting to give it up.. "It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive.."

Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton
- I hate this song. I truly do. It gets me down everytime I hear it, and somehow most of the stores I walk into seem to love playing it over their sound systems. Cilaka. This is unconfirmed, but someone told me that Eric Clapton wrote it for his son(?) who committed suicide. Malas wanna Wiki it to see whether it's true or not.

I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie
- This song just hits me somehow, I don't even know what it's about, but it's one of my favourite songs.

What Sarah Said by Death Cab For Cutie
- It's about someone who's losing a loved one to death. A line from the song which I found to be beautiful, "Love is watching someone die..." That's what Sarah said anyway. =P

When Somebody Loved Me by Sarah McLachlan
- For one second, IGNORE the fact that it's taken from the soundtrack of Toy Story 2. I think the song is about losing that feeling of being loved, that everything was perfect, and you were safe. "When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful.."

Let That Be Enough by Switchfoot & Jars of Clay
- I'm not sure whether the artist is right, because it doesn't really sound like Switchfoot, but anyway. This song sums up how I feel when I'm at my lowest. Lost, alone, defeated. "I'm a plane in the sunset, with nowhere to land.."

The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore by James Morrison
- I don't think this is especially depressing, but it's at the top of my favourite songs to listen to now. I think it's about giving up on a relationship that's just not working anymore, hence, "There's no use in trying when the pieces don't fit anymore.."

Silence by Jay Chou
- SHADDUP just cause I'm a banana, it doesn't mean I can't appreciate a good emo song. I mean even without knowing what he's saying you can tell it's sad right? Anyhoo, it's about a guy who's willing to let the girl he loves be with someone else, because he loves her that much. Blah. Jay Chou before he became such a movie whore. LOL. Ok lar sorry Jay Chou fans. I used to be one of you too.

24 by Switchfoot
- I still have no idea what this song is about. Which is why it's an emo song. It makes you think, dammit. And nothing good ever comes out of thinking.

Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk
- I dunno.

Missing by Evanescence
- Evanescence is the synonym for depressing.

The Ghost Of You And Me by BBMak
- Another break up song.



Anyway, that's all I've got. You can try downloading them if you need to feel like shit. LOL. I think everyone needs a good soundtrack when they're wallowing in self-pity.

Anyhoo, I feel hungry.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home