blah blah blah

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some People...

I know it's my third post today, but seriously, I have nothing better to do. Anyway, I checked my Friendster for the millionth time today, and found a message from He Who Shall Not Be Named(Clue: He shares the same name with The King Of Rock & Roll)

The message was very politely headed with the topic: "up urs... haha" and it's goes as follows...

"hello birthday girl... what are u today? twelve.. i can never tell with you being a foot and a half tall.but you read it anyway didnt u? like u've never had diarrhoea?? i'd like to see u handle anal discharge with grace and dignity hahaha...so wat now then? since ur old and u know things are gonna start to change and all? and gravity starts to take its toll... ummmm...anyway, happy birthday =D hehehehehepeace bell... bye.p.s. i'm a mean mean person i know but at least u know who u can count on to do dressings on you haha... alrites.. happy birthday. go get wasted on a cornetto or something... see ya...p.s.s.. how does that song go again?? eek eek eeek eek eeekk eek?? hmmm... again happy birthday. 19 rite.. heheh cya bell.."


I can only assume that he's in throes of unbelievable anal pain since he is barely coherent. He actually blogged about it, and I commented on how gross it was. And I guess this was his retaliation. Well, touche~!

And that "eek eek eek eek" part, he's referring to Justin Timberlake's "My Love". You know, there's that part in the chorus where there's this sound clip that sounds like "disc scratching" or whatever you call it, but it also sounds like a mischievious chipmunk overcome with giggles. It's true. I can't listen to that song anymore without laughing. Sigh.

Hehe. Anyway, over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home