blah blah blah

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Vicki!!

Argh technically my second post of today. I malas wanna blog, but I have to... I have tooooo (Maritess style)

It is my lovely sister's birthday today.

Happy Birthday V I C K I!

She's in Hong Kong right now freezing her ass off enjoying the non-Brunei climate, which as of late has been pretty f*cked up.

BRUNEI WEATHER= RAAAAAAAAAAIINNNNNN, HOT HOT HOT, DRIZZLE DRIZZLE, RAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNN, HOT SAMPAI OTAK GORENG, RAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Paloi lar.

Isn't it any wonder how people are getting sick lately? And by people I mean Tzen, and Sheena (who is suffering from OD of Absolut Mandarin from New Years' Eve actually lol)

Oh oh, back to the point of this post.

To Vicki, we here wish you good health and prosperity. I just woke up from a lousy nap. I think it shows.

So big sis me hopes you will have fun today, go get some =P

Labu labu (love love)

Bah I'm hungry now. Ciao people!

ps: Uni is one week away! I think results will be out by 9th *antam*


--edit: I forgot to put in a picture of her and now Blogger is acting all gay on me so I can't. And I was carefully perusing all my pictures too.. :( AH WELL next time my children.

Bye!! (still hungry)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home