blah blah blah

Saturday, December 22, 2007

So Very The Happy

I'm feeling so very the happy! My stomach has been normal for the past two days, I am now trying not to overindulge again so there would no repeats of the past week. =)

Anyhoo, it'll be Christmas in 4 more days. I'm a bit excited but I don't really know why because there's not much to look forward to. =S I do have a lovely blue dress to wear for Xmas Eve mass though. Oh oh it is always an unspoken tradition to dress up for mass. My sister and I always take a picture during. =P We forgot last year, and Vicki was heartbroken.

I need:
- a new hairdo. I have this urge to chop my hair off again. But no no no, it took me more than a year to get my hair to this length again. Sooo... Curl it? Grow it out? Or give in to the urge? Suggestions please =)
- new shoesies. I think I will forever need new shoes. Hehe. But seriously, my pair of flats snapped again. And also I got jealous seeing all the new shoes my cousin bought. I love you Vincci.
- new clothes. My outfits are like a broken record. I just keep wearing the same thing over and over again. Sigh.
- to meet new people. I have no social life. I need more friends. =(
- to stop stalking him. Very the sad to stalk and obsess over someone who doesn't know you exist. T.T
- to end this list. HAHAHA

OH I AM A COMIC GENIUS. Sometimes I really crack myself up. Hung out with Mandy and Tzen last night. The trailer for Alvin and the Chipmunks came on the tv. Since it was pretty much noisy, basically all we saw were 3 chipmunks jumping around causing chaos.

And Tzen said, "Gawd, can you
imagine having children like that? Crazy.."

Bella: "And that is why I promised myself that I'm never gonna marry a chipmunk.."

LOL. Yes Tzen it's so totally lame of me to wanna note down my lame jokes. But I find it so hilarious I have to share it with the world!!! =P

Watching Yuhee the Witch now and Dennis Oh is Oh-So-Delicious. I'm calling him that. Dennis Oh-So-Yummy. Hee...

What am I to do for New Year's Eve? Sigh. Tell me your plans ppl. I may wanna butt in your plans =P

Hasta luego~

ps: I miss Spanish and Dr. Paolo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home