blah blah blah

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Help.

I'm sick...

Also, I'm stuck in a perpetual state of PMS. So don't mess with me bitches. >:(

Only had classes last Monday so for now I'm bumming around at home during the day and working at nights. Was so bored up till the point that I rajin cari Sheena and Grace for brunch. Yang paloinya, we were at Jing Chew for like half an hour then we were informed that they were closing in ten minutes.

Waiter: *gibberishgibberish* tutup at 10.30
Bella: What?
Waiter: Close at 10.30.
Bella: *checks phone, saw that it was 10.23* Now kah?
Waiter: Ten minutes.
Bella: Oh ok... Why kan?
Waiter: Blibed (I swear, that's what I heard)
Bella: What?
Waiter: Blibed.
Bella: *blinks* Oh ok.
(Waiter leaves)
Grace: Why kan?
Bella: I have no idea...

Weird.

Anyhoo, I'm quite annoyed that my timetable this semester is getting all fucked up. I don't get it. They arrange our timetable, and it ends up having clashes all over the place. Also, I really am disgusted at other people's selfishness.

Ok. Will cocoon myself in blankets now. Feeling so effing cold.

Ta.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home