blah blah blah

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kill Me Now Please?

I am just so so so so so so f*cking bored. It's the mid-semester break. But there's nothing to do!!!!! Why?

  1. I am car-less.
  2. My good friends are either in UK or Japan. Oh let's not forget Shin Li who is in Singapore.
  3. Fairuz, who is actually in KB, I can't even visit due to reason #1. And anyway she's busy today doing visa stuff.
  4. The friends that actually remain in Brunei, is in Bandar, since most of them go to ITB, and their holidays do not coincide with UBD's.
  5. My sister is in Bandar, working.
  6. PS2 is with said sister.
  7. My other sister is out with her boyfriend, so I have no one else to be bored with.
  8. My little sister is sleeping, so I have no one to be a tyrant with.
  9. I am broke. I don't know why this counts as a reason. But when you're bored AND broke, it just seems worse.
  10. There's just NOTHING to do in KB, even worse in Lumut.
  11. I have no new books to read.
  12. I can't do much online, since I'm STILL using dial-up and therefore having to limit my internet time, and also since this PC is SO smart, SO autonomous, that it restarts itself when it feels like it.
  13. No one is online at this time, since they have classes. And cars. And friends to go out with.

OK?????? So don't give me those comments Vis, I seriously have nothing better to do than blog, surf and watch my PC restart itself.

At this rate, I might actually decide to get a headstart on my assignments that I won't need to submit in weeks. And maybe study for exams that won't take place in more than 2 weeks.

~no hay igual~

Maybe I'll d/l some stuff. Oh wait, I can't 'coz this PC sucks. Hello, can someone please come online? And maybe lend me a Korean drama or something? Someone put me out of my misery!!!

I'll probably be in later to blog again. Like yesterday. Hey look (_!_) --> Hahaha, that's one of the first things I learned to make out of punctuation marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home