blah blah blah

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BORED!

From Sheena. I am one of the jobless ones. I AM SO EFFING BORED!

My expression nowadays --> @____@

Questions:


1. What disappoints you the most?
- I usually end up disappointing myself the most.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- Meh. Accommodations? Shopping? Are those sponsored too? (I must get everything straight :P)

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Having fun.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- YES I THINK SO! Come on... don't you girls feel this sense of euphoria after a good shopping spree? Aren't you miserable whenever you're broke? HAHA NO RIGHT?!?! Don't pretend :P At least I admit that I can be materialistic

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- To be gorgeous and smart at the same time. Perfecto!!

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- I can survive... I'll just be frickin' miserable (refer #4)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- Ey!! Haven't I done this before?? :P My family and friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Straighten out some issues then spend wisely. Savings? Maybe... :P

9. How do you try to impress the other gender?
- With my wit!!! (Why did the lettuce blush? Because it saw the salad dressing!! MUAHAHAHAHA look out boys :P)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- She is the NICEST person ever!!!!! And she will laugh at all your jokes (no matter how lame, with the exception of Tzen's classic not-funny-at-all-Harley-joke HAR HAR) and last but not least, I love her. HAHAHA :P

11. What makes you happy?
- Endorphins :D It's true!!!

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- I hate a lot of people (Sad but true) I usually can't stand those who annoy me (This covers a wide range of personalities) I also hate unreasonable people. Also stupid people.

13. What is your ambition?
- To be happy forever.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- Shape-shift. Best power ever. I can shape-shift those zits/fat rolls into nothingness!! :D

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Happiness.

16. What do you do when you're alone?
- Err??? LOL I'm sorry. I usually lay around watching TV shows or go online or read or sleep. Best done alone. Among other things... *snicker* I CAN'T HELP IT! My mind is too far gone :S

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- My no-willpower part :(

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- Heartbreaker by will.i.am ft. Cheryl Cole. love love :D

19. What is your least favourite animal?
- LIZARDS!!!!! (I said cats in that other one but I changed my mind after a lizard fell on my hand last week. I'm traumatized.)

20. What is your ultimate addiction?
- Food and the internet.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I too lazy to think of a new question. Who wanna do, do lah. I bored.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home