blah blah blah

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Morning

Ello mello!!

Lordy I've been so cranky the past few days, you won' t even believe. Any little thing will set me off I tell you, LIKE A BOMB A CRAZY CRAZY BOMB!!

Anyway I know that I'm pmsing, but this is the worst that I've been. I can go to being happy and cracking lame jokes then suddenly I'm breathing fumes and about to eat someone alive. I get that angry I tell you :s HAHAHAHA scary I know :D

And I feel this uncontrollable rage inside and I just know I can just slap someone in the face.

Ok I'll stop before I start scaring people off and losing my friends :(

I think the late nights have finally gotten to me, because I had a major headache yesterday. * refer previous post* I should start sleeping early I know but.... *looks at Iain*

I'm s-s-s-sorry! Damn that song is in my head!!! It kept playing over and over when I was in the exam hall yesterday. I am referring to will.i.am ft. Cheryl Cole - Heartbreaker. It is the ultimate of awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Mothers' Day today!!! My mum is coming up later this afternoon :) We My sister is treating her to a massage and aromatherapy and other spa stuff today. lol I'm not quite sure but I do know my mum is in desperate need of a day of pampering. :( I love you mummy!! <3 I'm sorry for all those times I acted so spoilt :( I will have to contain the pms later!! Well there's gonna be cake so it'll be easier :D

Alritey I'm dying of starvation so Imma head. :)

xoxo bella

ps: ................. damn I lost my train of thought :s

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home