blah blah blah

Friday, May 16, 2008

Iron Man

No more exams!!!! *celebrates* Well my Spanish paper was more difficult than I thought, mostly because I couldn't remember some of the vocabulary. I wanted to describe my friends, but I couldn't remember how to say happy or funny, so I said, "My friends are very pleasant." So dumb. Anyhoos, even though I managed to get only one hour of sleep, I decided to watch Iron Man with Sheena, Alyaa, Amie and Tzen along with the boys: Razan, Meow-wee Mawi, and Nazi.

What do I think?

Meh, I guess I'd give it an 8/10.

It's actually quite good, but a bit too predictable and cliched in my opinion? Plus many loopholes in the story. Robert Downey Jr. is surprisingly likeable in this movie (I've always thought he was a bit of an ass, but I have to admit, he's a pretty good actor.) Well in the beginning of the movie his character was definitely very jerk-like and ass-y. But he was funny. (I found the way he walked/stood a bit gay-ish though, I think his ass juts out a bit, lol) The movie is funny, with great effects! And there's definitely gonna be a sequel :D

Gwyneth Paltrow..... :S :S :S

Not at all likeable. Such a useless and stupid character.

I LOVE TERENCE HOWARD! :D He awesome.

Anyhoos, I wanna watch Narnia next :)


---

BTW!!! The pothole in the road near my place has evolved! The pothole just popped out maybe a week ago? Anyhoos, last week the pothole became two potholes. And now it's a trench!! lol. I find it really funny, though annoying because the trench takes up more than half the road so it's quite a tight fit :S

Ahh, I forgot what else I wanted to talk about. OH! I realised today I was a passenger in many cars: Mike's car, Tzen's car, Amie's car, and Sheena's car. HAHA pointless fact :P

xoxo bella

ps: HOLIDAYSSS!!!!!!!!!! And Sheena+Tzen+Bella+movie= noisy bunch of bimbos :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home