blah blah blah

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I Got Tagged :D

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
= mmm I wanna be married by the time I'm 30, but you know, I don't really wanna specify an age. :s

2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
= WORLD TOUR WHOOHOO!!! hahaaha

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
= sleeping!! going online! facebooking! watching my shows :D I love them all!!

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
= Money makes me happy. Don't look at me that way, you know it's true ;)

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
= Hmm. Might have to think about this. xP

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
= No, honestly :S

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
= My family and friends

8. Are you a bookworm?
= I used to read books all the time, but now I haven't picked up a book in ages :(

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
= Usually no. It's hard for me to express myself sometimes, and I'm so afraid of rejection

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
= Hmmm. great bitching partner, random sometimes, and good friend if you wanna get piss-drunk LOL!

11. What do you desire the most?
= happiness

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
= two-faced *(^*&^* and hypocrites and and and annoying people :P

13. What is your ambition?
= no ambition. :( to be happy i guess.

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
= UK I guess ;)

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
= my family and friends.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
= probably work harder.

17. What is love?
= a wonderful and miserable feeling HAHHA

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
= Refer to jukebox *waves in the general direction of sidebar*

19. What is your least favourite animal?
= cats. YES IAIN CATS! >< I'm allergic ok?

20. Do you wear make-up much?
= usually, lol. I have to hide my monstrosity of a face somehow :P

xoxo bella

ps: I TAG EVERYBODYY!!! MUAHAHAHHA. Except Mandy lah, obviously xD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home