blah blah blah

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fed Up

Sometimes there comes a point when the effect of every little sucky thing that happens just accumulates and you just wanna scream.

(I'm feeling very emo atm.)

I'm tired. I'm just freaking tired. All I wanna do is sleep till August. So I can have uni to take my mind away from the cesspool that is my life. They just keep saying, "It's gonna get better, it's gonna get better" but I've been hearing that for almost 2 years already. When are we gonna stop deluding ourselves?

I'm fed up with everything. I'm fed up with all my daydreams. I can feel myself sinking into my stupid '06 depression again.

I don't know. I need to get away. I wish...

I just hate that I feel like this sometimes. I just hate myself. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

Dammit. I know I can be so much more than what I am, but I keep screwing things up. Disappointing everyone, disappointing myself.

I hate that sometimes I feel obligated to act happy.

I think it's gonna get worse after I graduate and get a job. (And this is IF I manage to graduate with an upper-second class degree.)

Hate life.


EDIT:: 25/5/2008

I'm happy again. A good cry solves all. I want a hug. HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK

xoxo bella

ps: Also having constant bad hair days. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home