blah blah blah

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time To Re-assess!

Hey I just realised, it's approaching the end of May already and therefore MID-2008!! Holy crap, does time fly!

Anyway I was thinking about my new years' resolutions the other day and wondering if I've stuck to it. I doubt it. :(

I checked my new years' post and realised I didn't really take the issue seriously. (Well to be fair, I was trying to deal with some stuff at that time so I wasn't really thinking when I blogged.)

Let's go over them, shall we?

Resolutions?

Meet new people.
Make new friends.
Be spontaneous.
Put myself out there.
Love myself.
And I love you all.


Eh? I got a bit weird in the end, didn't I? :S

Meet new people
Ooooohh if you consider the amount of people I've met through work, I'd consider this DONE! Woots!

Make new friends
Yup yup!! Also done! :D :D Very happy about this :P

Be spontaneous
Err.... Dammit. I have never been a spontaneous person so... Why did I state this as my resolution anyway? Dummy! :(

Put myself out there
What the heck was I on? I doubt I've ventured out of my comfort zone at all this year. :(

Love myself
Meh.

And I love you all
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE ALL OF YOU'SE!!!! :D :D :D

Anyway I wanted to set new resolutions for the rest of the year. Most importantly:

STUDY HARDER!!!

I'm gonna try to settle into a routine for uni. I must make my life revolve around school!! Let's see.. I was thinking:

  • NO MORE SKIPPING LECTURES NO MATTER HOW BORING IT IS. OR HOW TIRED I AM. DAMMIT! PLEASE SLAP ME SILLY IF I EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF SKIPPING!
  • GO OVER WHATEVER WAS GOING ON IN THE LECTURE
  • REVISE REVISE REVISE

Sigh... I really doubt I have enough willpower to go through that but... seriously... I'm sick of feeling stupid all the time......... I'm gonna be anti-social and NOT go out so much. I must I must I must I must I must I must I must

Btw, I'm so effing bored. lol.

I slept most of the day away. Then I left for work but when I got there it turns out I didn't have to work today so I went home again. Where I fell asleep on the couch (this was around 8-ish) and woke up around 9-ish to trudge to my bed where I slept till 11. I'm wide awake now. :S

Ah heck.

Okie dokes. See you all later!!

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home