blah blah blah

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sleep Deprived

Urkkkk..... I'm... So... Sleepy..........

I just got back from bandar about an hout ago. I feel so groggy.......

Why's it suddenly so hazy anyway? And the weird thing is, I don't smell any smoke... I mean, last time I remembered that the smell of smoke is the first thing that you notice, because it creeps in through the cracks of every window and doors in your house, and basically the whole house will smell like after a bonfire or something.

Sorry if I am not as articulate as usual (if I ever was articulate to start with, anyway). I didn't sleep last night. The reason why can be put quite simply in mathematical terms:

Haze = Heat.
Heat + Hostel without Air-con = Sweating profusely (Gross, I know)

Lastly,

Backache + Uncomfortable Bed + Stuffy Hostel Room = Difficulty Sleeping

In a nutshell, I couldn't sleep. So what did I do?

I took a look at my room, at the mountain of clothes on my chair, on the mess of books and papers on my table, on the overflowing dustbin, and I felt this rage start boiling up inside me. I don't know why. I just got so frustrated looking at the mess. I grabbed the broom and started cleaning.

Half an hour later, my room was spotless. It was so liberating. Decluttering is like therapy. But it was weird that I was spring-cleaning at 1 am in the morning. :)

Then I started studying for my Logic & Thinking test. After I was done with that it was already 5.30am. I decided to just try to grab a couple of hours of sleep. But I couldn't, so I decided to do something else productive.

I started re-watching "My Lovely Sam Soon".

Haha. Hyun Bin is so hawttttt.

Anyway, I think I pretty much aced my Logic test, it was quite easy, even more so since I actually studied. Cool. Sleep deprivation has its benefits.

But then when I went up to my room during noon, because I had 3 hours free before my next class. I fell asleep.

And slept through my alarm.


And also slept through the missed calls.


So I missed the class.


Ugh. I'm so annoyed with the laptop. I can't sync my iPod anymoreeeeeeee. I mean, it should be the laptop that's the problem. Can't be my BRAND NEW iPod. Dear God, I hope not. I'd crrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm gonna go soon.

Vis, I thought you were over the whole Wii-wand thing. But I guess not. What do you mean it wasn't what you expected? What were you expecting?


No, wait, don't answer that.


wiggle that wii-wand

Hahahaha. Ciaoooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home