blah blah blah

Friday, December 08, 2006

Freedom, Hear Me Roar

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~


It's the end of the semester! No more exams! No more lectures to skip, er i mean attend... Heheh. Can't believe that I've been a student in UBD for the past four months. I still feel like a newbie.

Anyhow, exams didn't go along too great. It was harder than I thought. So I'm gonna be extra studious next semester, during which, by the way, I shall have to take MIB aaaaaaaannnddd Islamic Business Ethics. Gorgeous. Can't wait. Just sounds like a double shot of fun.

What shall I do during this one-month holiday? I feel like being anti-social and just bumming around the house, but I'm pretty sure I'll get restless. But I seriously can't think of anything I wanna do.... Thank God shinibabes is coming back! WHEE!~ Someone to get bored with??? When you going back anyway??? You, Me and Ziman have a date at the beach.

Anyway, I borrowed the 4th and 5th season of Gilmore Girls from Yani to tide me over the whole month... but I don't think I've watched most of the 3rd season so I'm kinda wondering where some of the characters went. Like Jess! Where's Jess??!? I loved him!! Oh yeah, which reminds me, I wanted to search for the plotline online. Huah.

Off to it!

Catch ya laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home