blah blah blah

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hmm... ?

Ok, I finally switched from the old blogger to the new one.

And I don't see any difference... Oh except for that little box there in the bottom that allows me to put the labels on my posts. But seriously, what's the point of that? I usually ramble about random topics anyhow.

I was channel-surfing last night (or is it 2 nights ago... Damn, time sure seems warped when you're doing nothing all the time) and I landed on Disney Channel which was showing Peter Pan 2. I remembered when I was little I used to love Peter Pan. I thought he was hot, and I thought that if I were in Wendy's position, I would've stayed with him and not gone back. I was young okayy???? Now, thanks to Michael Jackson, my image of Peter Pan has forever been tainted. Thanks a lot Jacko.

Then I switched to Nickelodeon, which was showing Spongebob!!! You know, it really is a silly show, weird sometimes, but it sure is funny. There was this part that really cracked me up.

Sandy the Squirrel: (To Patrick) Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?!

Patrick: (looks at watch) Not till four..

Hahaha! Patrick's so stupid.

It's Christmas in less than a week! Can't believe how fast time flies. My dad's decorating outside. Sigh, alright I'm going off now. Will ramble more next time.

p.s: I just remembered that I also hated that character Tiger Lily. Stealing Peter Pan's attention from Wendy like that... wh*re. Oh, haha but I'm so over that movie. Hahaha... :

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home