blah blah blah

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Guy Love

Wahahahaha...

I know the post title sounds dodgy. =P

It's only 'cause I'm listening to one of the songs from Scrubs, specifically from the episode My Musical, where Turk and JD sings to each other about their (totally straight) love for each other. But it's hilarious because they seem so gay. Haha.

Turk&JD: ~It's guy love, that's what it is, guy love, he's mine, I'm his, there's nothing gay about it in our eyes~
Turk: You ask me about this thing we share
JD: And he tenderly repliiiiies~
Turk: It's guy love
Both: between two guyssss~

Turk: We're closer than the average man and wife
JD: That's why our matching bracelets says "Turk & JD"!
Turk: You know I'll stick by you for the rest of our lives
JD: You're the only man who's ever been inside of meeeee~
Turk: Whoa whoa I just took out his appendix

hahahahaha coupled with the image of them singing while staring lovingly into each others' eyes, that scene makes one of my favourites in the Sixth season.

So boredddd. I'm at work now, killing time. (sees incredulous looks all around) Yes I'm working on a Sunday. Not only that, I actually read a bit for Quantitative Analysis. Hypothesis testing. Scintillating stuff.

Trying to turn over a new leaf k. 2008 POWER! (I dunno what that means =)

My timetable sucks! Wtf! I'm so mad. 5hrs on a Saturday afternoon, plus I would either have to work or make the long journey back home to KB right after that. (sarcasm) oh thank you, thank you so much people. (/sarcasm)

gila I'm surfing the crimson wave right now, it ain't fun!

listening to: Hey Julie - Fountains of Wayne (super happy and catchy song! Love love!)

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home