blah blah blah

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Happening

I was told last night that M. Night Shyamalan (of The Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable, The Village People fame) was coming out with a new movie: The Happening. I was mildly interested because I do love most of his movies (I can NOT decide which is the best: The Sixth Sense or Signs). I found 'The Village' alright, even though almost everyone I know hated it. 'Lady In The Water' was just... I don't think I've ever watched that movie all the way through. :s

Anyway I was unpleasantly surprised by what the plot for 'The Happening' was like. I stumbled onto the trailer on I Watch Stuff. I mean, sure, it was R-Rated, but I thought it was like for nudity and some violence.

OMG.

It was like... so so so gross. I'd rather watch all the Saw movies back-to-back than watch this movie. It's like some kind of strange phenomenon happening that causes people to kill themselves in strange, gruesome ways.

Example: free falling off a building, laying right in front of a working tractor (!!!!!!), hanging themselves, and and and the last scene I saw on the trailer was this guy just idly sitting in the park sawing a knife through his wrist. SLOWLY. Like you can practically imagine him humming while doing that.

HOLY CRAP M. NIGHT!! Why are you so sick!?!?!? Ooooh I know, is it because your last movie got such horrible response that you wanna inflict something more horrible onto the world as retaliation?

NO WAY AM I WATCHING THAT!! I don't even know whether it will be shown in Brunei. :s

Well here's the trailer if you wanna torture your eyes.



This is a different trailer than the one I watched. But still as gross, don't you worry *sarcasm*

xoxo bella

ps: Not even my love for Mark Wahlberg will make me watch this movie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home