blah blah blah

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Narcissists

Could you BE any more in love with yourself?

Yes, we go to your blog because we want to see the millions of photos you've taken of yourself, make-up and photoshop and all. If it was at a party or on a holiday, sure, I'm all for it.

But. Come on.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

---

Damned blackout last night!! Kiulap was in total darkness!! The Mall seemed so alone and forlorn without its lights!! Accidents because some people are stupid have night blindness!! Traffic lights not working!! Streetlights gone!!! Chaos!!! Disastrous~

lol~

It wasn't a pleasant night for me. I had to be "muka tembok" and go impose on a friend :S

Well, I didn't wanna be alone in pitch blackness! My sisters went back to Lumut. I would sleep without the aircon and all but it was totally dark. I had to maneouvre around the place by touch. Oh and with the help of my car's headlights. Thank you car <3

Anyway. I heard it was because one of the transformers burnt out or something. I don't know. I haven't read the newspaper yet :s

---

Here's my schedule for my exams:

5th May - Cost Accounting
6th May - Company Accounting & Reporting
8th May - Quantitative Analysis
10th May - English for Management Studies IV
13th May - Organisational Behaviour
15th May - Elementary Spanish II


I'm especially worried about the first three papers. The others should be a breeze. :D

wokays~

I think that's all. Hi Iain! :D

xoxo bella

ps: Wish me luck for exams! And good luck to of all you's who are having exams as well. Buena suerte!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home