blah blah blah

Monday, April 21, 2008

Errr.....

I feel this weird mixture of euphoria and panic. Grrr.

I'm addicted to Usher - I Can't Win

Anyway. EXAMS IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

*minor freak out*

I've finally finished off my 3 assignments due tomorrow. How cruel of them to put them so close together and so close to exams :'(

One more due on 28th!! GAH! Plus Spanish Oral on Thursday.

And I have an English presentation tomorrow. Oops, I mean today, lol.

Can't wait for the day to be over.

lalala~

Fairuz is going back later today :( I feel sad because I haven't gotten much time to hang out with her *sighs heavily*

----

I have this theory that the older I get, the more lame my jokes get. Honestly!! I was with a bunch of old friends a couple of weeks ago and I kept cracking these jokes that left them staring blankly at me while I giggle happily by myself.

They were like, "Dude, what has happened to you? You used to be funny!"

=(

Yeah but I do admit I have gotten lame.

Like just now when I was driving home from work, I gave a cursory glance at some random car's licence plate and saw that it was KP____ and my thoughts were like, "Hey KP already!!! Nobody wanted KO is it? Scared they KO is it?" LOL!!!! OMG I still find it funny!!!!!

OMG

By the time I'm 30 years old, I'm probably gonna be cracking Knock-knock jokes... =(

Ok that is all.

xoxo bella

ps: Less working hours soon! yay~~~ More gym time for me! Can't wait for this time next month :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home