blah blah blah

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tengo Mucho Hambre

I'm SOOOO hungry!!

Blah. But look at the time, I'm wondering if it's wise to eat at this time of night.

Anyhoos.

Managed to finally do some studying today, although I didn't have much time. I went to uni today because Dr. Paolo had invited us to watch a Spanish movie, The Motorcycle Diaries. I forgot what it was called in Spanish :S



It was... okay, I guess. The movie was basically a biography about Che Guevara before he was Che Guevara. lol.

Don't know who he is?



Does this guy look familiar?

For those who didn't know, Che Guevara was one of the leaders of the Cuban revolution. I think. I dunno :P

Well anyway, what I liked about the movie, was that it was funny. Hahah.

And also:


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


mwah mwah! you very hot!


A scene from the movie

That is Gael Garcia Bernal, the actor who plays Ernesto de Guevara (later known as "Che").

HOLY MOTHER OF- I JUST FOUND A NUDE PHOTO OF HIM

Well, not exactly full-frontal nude, but helloooooo bootay~

Hahahahah ok ok. But he is muy guapo, no? :D

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home