blah blah blah

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Early Hours

Woo! I haven't been up this early since last year exams, unless you count those times where I've stayed up till 6am :P

I sent Fairuz off last night :( I am missing her already, my love <3 Hahaha, Rinni's coming back soon so I don't miss her as much, it's like she's gone off for a short holiday :D


That would be Fairuz (holding her nephew Uden), me (hugging her other nephew Qoid), Tash and Lina.

Her nephews are cute!!

Oh Tash was mean yesterday. We were just standing around, and he was pointing at my top, and said:

Tash: Hey, what's that?
Bella: (looks down) Oh, just a piece of lint. (brushes it off)
Tash: Was that... dandruff??????
Bella: WHAT, no! I don't have dandruff
Tash: Sure looks like dandruff
Bella: It's NOT dandruff!!!!
Lina: It's not dandruff bah eh...
Tash: It is!!
Bella: It's not!!!
Lina: It's not!! Can't you see that her hair is still damp?? She just washed her hair..
Tash: So??
Lina: There's only dandruff when it's dry, not wet
Bella: IT'S NOT DANDRUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I'm sensitive about my hair ok. lol.

Ok gotta run now.

xoxo bella

ps: having a headache now. I wonder if it's the same one from last night. :S

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home