blah blah blah

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Iain Says Hi

Someone (names need not be mentioned here) has badgered me into blogging for the second time today.

So. Umm..........

Waffles!!

Panini!!!

Bagels!!!!

Random enough for ya?

lol.

Well would you just look at that it is already May 2008!! Happy May 1st!! WOO!

May comes after April, and before June. It is already mid-2008!!! ><

Isn't it weird how time can fly by so fast??? They say "time flies when you're having fun". THEY LIE!! I have NOT been having fun!!! H8 2008!!!

LOL. ok I really have nothing else to say :P

xoxo bella

ps: notice the exclamation marks. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeay!! Thanks Bella lol. I get a mention on Brunei's Best Blog -Bella's! :D I like alliteration!!

And paninis!!! I remember, that's how we met lol. Who would have thought..............

I do like how this sums me up in a nutshell lol:

Random
Bagels
Waffles
Paninis
Exclamation marks
And saying hi!

Ok, i'm going to stop now cos it sounds like i'm waffling........(see what i did there ;) lol)

5:09 AM

 
Blogger bellaaa said...

lol yes, paninis...

And I can't help but laugh when Fairuz said, "I'm gonna go heat up my panini now.."

lol. Yes the first glimpse you had of my dirty mind :P

5:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home