blah blah blah

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

S'up.

Hellow mellow!

I'm procrastinating. I am supposed to prepare my presentation for Company Accounting. Except that I have no freakin' idea how to do it. Grr. It's so hard... it's so hard...

Ok, I continue.

ROFL

But anyhoos yeah, other groups also dunno. The book is damned useless. Know how to ask question only but then answer nada pun in the book.

Anything new? I know I wanted to blog about something, but I can't remember what.

Sigh.

Oh yeah, Rinnayyy and Yus are baaaaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

WHooooHooooooo!!! Gotta meet up soon babes! =)

---

Is it weird how friends can drift apart so easily?

Considering it's hard to actually form a bond between two people, how come it's easy to just stop talking, to stop seeing each other, and not even have it affect your life significantly?

And you'll only realise it when someone asks, "So what's new with so-and-so?" and you don't have any idea.

I can count the number of good friends with whom I've been out of touch with for ages on one hand.

I always wonder whether we could still be friends now, because we've changed a lot over the years. Surface friends, maybe, but never with that same closeness we used to have.

But you know what they say, true friends are forever. =)

So much love to mi amigas! <33

Ok, will continue to stare blankly at textbook now. Stupid question.

xoxo bella

ps: My head's in overdrive again. I can't stop thinking about things I don't wanna think about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home