blah blah blah

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged By Mr. Meanie Razan

Tagged tagged tagged.

10 Years Ago, I...

- I was 10 going on 11 years old
- I was shy and timid
- I looked nothing like how I look now
- I did not have many friends
- I went to an all-girls' school. (St. Angela's Convent School)

5 Years Ago, I...

- I was in Form 5
- I started wearing contacts
- I also got my braces off that year :P
- I decided to stop being shy and timid
- I realised that the friends I had were enough. Quality over quantity.

3 Years Ago, I...

- I was 18 years old ^^
- I started skipping classes and sleeping in the ones I attended (especially in Accounting)
- I started failing
- I made many a-more a-friends. *waves at Ryan & Grace*
- Oh yeah, my stalking tendencies really came out in Form 6. lol.

A Year Ago, I...

- I was more or less as bored as I am now. HAHA
- I also worked for the first time in Nautika
- I managed to rid myself of a parasite
- The rest of the year was pretty horrible, so many bad things happening at once.
- Managed to just leave all the bad things behind, and pick up all the pieces of our lives together.

So Far This Year, I...

- I had difficulty juggling everything at once
- I realised alcohol is evil :S
- Made more friends *waves at Iain*
- Probably had the worst exams ever
- Skipped lectures more frequently as compared to past semesters :S :S :S

Yesterday, I....

- I had an uneventful day
- I worked
- I hung out with Tzen, Mandy, Ryan and Mike
- We gossiped. xoxo.
- I realised I missed hanging out with friends, no worries, and all silliness.

Today, I ....

- I had another uneventful day
- I did not eat the whole day
- I couldn't get out of bed
- Worked
- I hid Elvis' car keys and watched while he looked everywhere for it. :D (It was funny when he went, "omg, I'm going senile") :D :D

Tomorrow I will...

- Sleep.
- Sleep. Sleep.
- Excapadeeeeeee (which reminds me, I gotta go visit the ATM)
- Narniaaaaaaaa
- Sleep.


HABIS! :D

Very depressing lah my memories. Somehow I can't remember anything really spectacular that happened to me in the past. Will edit if I can remember.

And Razan jahat.

I tag all those on my blog roll. And whoever who wants to do it lah.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home