blah blah blah

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And I Shall Be Called...

Oh Lordy Sean "Puffy" Combs is a confused confused man.

via PerezHilton:
WE'RE CALLING HIM IDIOT FROM NOW ON

The Queen King of the name change is at it again!

Sean John Combs doesn't have a new nickname this time, though. He's resorted to going old school.

He's bringing Puffy back! Puff Daddy to be exact.

And on his MySpace page, Puff Daddy writes, "This is your boy Puff Daddy!!! Yes Puffy Daddy, the King of the Remix is back with O'Neal Mcknight and Jermaine Dupri on the "Check Your Coat Remix"!!! Visit my myspace page to listen to it NOW."

And in O'Neal Mcknight's single Check Your Coat, Puff Daddy raps, "They call me Puff Daddy…. he's back. Yeah you heard me right. I said Puff Daddy. I'm about to back on that Puff Daddy shit."

We're just all confused.

It's like Diddy - P. Diddy. - Sean John - Sean John Combs - Sean Combs - Puffy - Puff Daddy - Puffy Sean?

From now on, maybe we should just call him Puff-Sea. The FF's are silent of course!


LOL! Anyways someone left a comment on the post which really cracked me up.

"he should just put diddy and puff together. i like the sound of piffy."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh that's so funny :D

Ooooohhh I wonder what I should call myself if I were to give myself a nickname... But people already call me all sorts of names now:
  • Anna Banana
  • Bella Bonjella
  • Annabelly
  • Lala
  • La
  • NA! (Yes usually in this panicked tone, NA!)
  • Bell
  • Berra (I can't remember who started calling me this, I know Razan did, and maybe Vis??? lol)
I can be the next Diddy! or Puffy! HAHAHAHA :D

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home