blah blah blah

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Birthdayyyyy

Happy Birthday Razan!!!!!!!!!

*applause*

Hehehehe you should be honoured, this counts as the fourth time I've greeted you. Facebook, your blog, through text and now this! I am awesome, lol.

I won't post any pictures (I don't have any of you :S) so I'll just talk about you a bit :P

Razan has a thing about orange. The colour, not the fruit. SPEAKING OF WHICH!!!! Which one do you think came first? The colour or the fruit? Did they name the fruit because it was orange (like the colour) or did they name the colour orange because the fruit was orange.

Everybody now: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LOL! I am so jobless. Anyhoos.

Hope you enjoy your special day today, as well as the rest of your holidays! And may you and your baby be happy :D

love&hugs

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home