blah blah blah

Sunday, June 01, 2008

I Am A Loser

omg my bedtime has gotten earlier and earlier as the holidays progress.

I actually fell asleep at 8.30pm last night. YES A SATURDAY NIGHT! Granted, my weekends are always sad, but last night's was probably the earliest I've turned in. And it wasn't even out of boredom, but I was actually sleepy!! A delirious kind of sleepy, like it was pills-induced (I'm still wondering if someone slipped something in my drink, lol) I was incoherent and could barely keep my eyes open. BUT!! I kept waking up every 2 hours or so. Anyway, as a result of my early sleeping times these days, I'm usually awake at out of bed by 6am. Unheard of! :O

I am actually sleepy as I type this. :( SADNESS! Well I had a whole rant planned out in my head, but I am too sleepy to remember. Will probably wake up around 2-ish anyways, so I'll edit later, hehe. Maybeeeeee. :D

Till then mis chicas.

EDIT:: I was right, wasn't I? I woke up at 2-ish right on the dot. My body clock may be screwed up, but it sure is predictable :D

xoxo bella

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good!!! You're finally getting some sleep!! I knew those pills would do the trick :D Good work Tzen :p

And you lied!! It's not "unheard of" you being awake at 6am!! lol

2:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home