blah blah blah

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Razzle Dazzle!

Surprisingly the good feeling from my current happy song (previous two posts) is still lingering :D

I actually feel happy :) Of course I'm not looking forward to when the good feelings stops, I'd probably get depressed again, grrrr I hate my moods :s

Tzen is leaving for Taiwan today!! BYE TZEN! Have loads of fun!! :) And I hope you get what you're looking for ;)


Though the breezes, through the trees, move so pretty you're all I see

Wooo I love this song!! :D

And btw, the peanut butter jelly time clip still cracks me up. I suspect it contributes to my good feeling too, hahah. PEANUT BUTTER JELLAY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLAY!

FYI, I am singing along right now. Heeheeee I so happy.

RAZZLE DAZZLE! :D

xoxo bella

ps: What shall I eat today?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home