blah blah blah

Saturday, June 28, 2008

BORED!: The Fifth

Alritey I'm posting this before I collapse on my bed. I am tired!!

I finally ended my gym hiatus :D

Went to gym and then straight to work. I tiredddddddd. But it's a good kind of tired. I think. Anyhoos I get to sleep in tomorrow so yeayyy ^^

Random!!

Them old CARTOONS!

I remember watching Jonny Quest every Saturday afternoon ^^

Scooby doooo!!! I loved and hated this show actually. It was SO predictable, but I do love Scooby Doo! Ruh-roh!

OMG I loved watching TMNT!!! :D

:D hehehehehe I love that they can be pretty and be heroines at the same time. And I lived for those moments when she'll touch her earring or when they'd drive through the wall

I'm smarter than the average bear, yeah-hey-hey!




and last, but DEFINITELY not least:

BEST SHOW EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!! OMG I LOVED THIS SHOW! I miss it so much!!!! :(



wokays. That is all. Goodnight people.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home