blah blah blah

Friday, June 20, 2008

I Wasn't Tagged

... but I stumbled across Ammie's blog while blog-hopping. ^^ (Hello Ammie if you're reading this!! :D)

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Accounts Trainee
2. Part-time admin clerk
3. Full-time procrastinator
4. Freelance stalker :D

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Mean Girls
2. Mulan
3. Shaun of The Dead (this movie seriously cracks me up)
4. Stardust!!!!

Four 'places' I have lived
1. KB house
2. BSP bungalow
3. Lumut house
4. Kiulap

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
2. Scrubs
3. Gossip Girl
4. How I Met Your Mother

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Singapore
2. Kuala Lumpur
3. Brisbane
4. Labuan............ HAHAH I need to travel more, seriously.

Four of my favourite dishes
1. Unagi sushi!
2. Baked chicken chop with rice [Gripps]
3. Lasagna
4. ...... Anything from Jollibee!!! :D Must there be only four? xP

Four web sites I visit daily
1. facebook
2. perezhilton
3. this blog
4. whatever's on my blogroll :D

Four places I would rather be right now
1. my bed...
2. anywhere but here
3. anywhere but here
4. somewhere with mint chocolate chip ice cream!

Bloggers I am tagging
1. blog roll
2. anyone who's bored
3. fellow bloghoppers *HELLO!*
4. :D

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home