blah blah blah

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bored Is Me

I am so BORRREEEDDDDDD

What to do? What to do?

Hmmmmm...

HMMMMMMMMMM....


Counting the days to when I that big, ol' metal flying machine woooooshhhh me off to Bali. Bali, I cannot wait for the day I step foot on your sandy beaches and get a glimpse of the eye candy that Bali has to offer. 25 more days to go and then I'm off!!!

I wish I can just go out now and do SOMETHING. Anything even. Anything at all. But I can't. I can't do anything. I can't dooo anyyytteeeennnggg *imitates Maritess*

That Maritess cracks me up.

*sigh*

I'm back to being bored again. I feel like I wanna go out and watch a movie, NOW!! Seriously, I do. Any movie would just do. Any movie at all. But somehow, I doubt there are any worth watching. But no horror. Horror movies just gives me nightmares. And they are depressing. Sometimes I kesian those people die for no reason at all and sometimes I feel sorry that these characters are so, and I mean it, so stupid. They are like lambs to the slaughter. It's clear that danger is just around the corner, why don't u just run beech? Run!!! GAWDDD!!! Your silicone is not going to save you from death!! Half of the time I get so worked up I feel like strangling each and everyone of them and make it easy for the villain.

*fumes* stupid, bimbotic victims always manages to piss me off.

I don't know why some people love watching horror movies. *points at vis, whistles innocently*

The other night he was telling me about this Thai movie called "Long Khong". Long Khong ah people not to be mistaken for "longkang" LOL I crack myself up. By the way he talked about it, I definitely don't wanna watch it. It sounds so EWWWWWWW.... Yuck!!!! Why, man, why?!!!?

Hokay, I am done. I am still bored. Somebody save me from this boredom. I am in dire need of some attention. Attend to me NOW people!!!

xoxo bella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home