blah blah blah

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sistahs

My little sister is up in Bandar for the week, since she's having her holidays and she's bored at home.

I don't really mind the company, it beats waking up to an empty house most of the time. Also she's such a good little girl who does the dishes ^^ Plus, she does things that I'm too lazy to do *looks down in shame*

I don't have privacy though, but meh, it's just for a week.

---

We were watching 30 Rock last night and there was this scene where some hobo spits into Tina Fey's mouth, and we were all grossed out by it.

V, B & Little B: Ugh, GAWD that's so gross!!

G: *looks up from laptop, while munching on takoyaki* Huh? What, what happened?

V: So gross, you have to watch it *rewinds back to scene*

G: WHAT WHAT I DON'T WANNA WATCH

V: NO LOOK!!

Everyone watches scene again.

V, G, B & Little B: GROSS EW YUCK BLECH

V: OMG it's just so gross, and she was kinda calm about it! I mean, imagine if the hobo smiled at you like with a mouthful of rotten teeth-

G: OMG SHUT UP I'M STILL ON MY LAST TAKOYAKI!


---

Hahahahaha I just found that so funny.

I had to work tonight, but everyone else went to the arcade and went k-boxing :(

Anyhoos they told me that they were in the booth singing, but the next booth were full of girls who were screeching and shrieking along to the songs and Vicki got annoyed and yelled out in frustration: "EH TERUK JUA!"

Funny thing was ngam2 got lull in the song so she was pretty audible LOL

I wish I had been there :'( They went DDR-ing and played what looked like rhythm bongo drumming. FUN! I love rhythm games! I am so good at them *hero pose*

There are Krispy Kremes in the kitchen! I'm so tempted to have another one (I already had two earlier this afternoon) :( Alternatively, I could also have Koko Krunch, or the still unopened tub of Cadbury Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream in the freezer.

OR!!! the kitkats or the twix or twisties or cheezels or cloud 9's.

THE KITCHEN IS SO FREAKING STOCKED WITH UNHEALTHY FATTENING FOOD. Dangerous for my waist! :(

I keep drinking water so I won't eat anything.

btw!! AirAsia keeps changing the flight times!! Grrrrr.

xoxo bella

ps: I am as random as my stupid moods.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home