blah blah blah

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams

I am not inspired :)

But I shall blog for your entertainment. Yeah, you know who you are. lol.

Oh I just heard one of the most laughable lines in a TV show:

"My hoo-ha is broken!"

I'm watching Private Practice. :) Very shrink-y. (Everyone has issues here) Also, makes you cry every episode. My eyes feel grimy.

And yes, I've finished Chuck. Don't judge me, it only had 13 episodes :( Chuck gets annoying, but I still think you should watch it because it's so funny.

-----

My sleeping pattern as you can see, is normalising/getting screwed up again. Normal by my standards because I used to sleep at 2am all the time. Screwed up by normal people's standard, I had been sleeping at 11ish/midnight for the past week. Cheh. Well anyway it is 1.32am now :)

Ah.

Seriously, needing some inspiration here. Words taste like peaches. I still don't know what that means. Haha.

Mmmm *twiddles thumbs*

-----

Don't you find some combinations of words pretty somehow? Champagne wishes. Caviar dreams. Star dust. Rainbow sprinkles. Chocolate silk. Pearl necklace.

I don't know, they're just so pretty somehow! :D

Makes me happy. Hahaha.

-----

Patience is not infinite. Infinity and beyond! HAHAHA I miss Toy Story ^^

Hello, all.

And I'm sorry, I'm really uninspired tonight :/

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home