blah blah blah

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You Make Me Smile


All day, everyday. :D


SMILE!




:)

-----------------

I'm in super good and random mood. WAHAHAHAHA. Tickets to Bali are booked! Now I can't be bothered to worry about accommodations or whatever we're gonna do there. What I know I wanna do:

  • SEE DOLPHINS! omg I wantttttt!!!
  • Maybe day trip to the volcano?? They say you can boil an egg with the heat or something there. Volcano-boiled egg please!! :)
  • Try some water sports. that do not require me to know how to swim. YES THIS TRIP IS GONNA BE SO WASTED ON ME BECAUSE I CAN'T SWIM :S Meh!!!
  • Shop? Maybe?? I don't know what I can buy at Bali other than fake branded goods. Adibas!! Bellabong!! Puta!! lol. :)
  • Club? Also not sure.
  • SEE SHIRTLESS HOT BOYS! I am planning to just hang around at the beach with my camera. LOL!!!
  • Watch a Bali sunset. :)
  • Find someone to watch a Bali sunset with... :(
Open to edits! Any suggestions anyone? ;)

--------------

Oooh I am watching "Chuck" now. It ain't bad, yo. Chuck is really funny :)


See plotline here. :)

Speaking of Chuck, I love Chuck Bass (played by Ed Westwick in Gossip Girl)

I wanna xoxo you Chuck Bass :D

--------------

If you guys haven't realised, I am up for my long random posts again!! Haven't done one in a while eh? :)

Okie dokes!! One more random rant and I'm off. I wanna continue watching Chuck in peace. So!

Errr........ Oh yeah, when I was back at home last week I realised that I inherited quite a lot of personality traits from my father. Namely:

The ability to rant
My father can go on and on and on and on and on and on, you do not wanna be trapped in a room with my dad. lol.

My short attention span
My dad was talking to me about something over dinner and he asked me a question (can't remember what atm) and I answered him and he suddenly said to my mum, "Why is the beef blah blah blah..." and I am left neglected :( *fidget fidget*

My lameness
My little sister related to me this. My father was talking about the American Idol finalist, David Archuleta, and he said to my sister:

Dad: You know if someone ever asks me what the name of the runner up to American Idol is, I'm gonna answer David ACHOOOOOOOOO-leta!
Little sister: .....................

Apparently he had a giggling fit over this, lol.

Hokay!! I got nothing after that. HAHAHA

Ta, people :)

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home