blah blah blah

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Guilt

Why do I feel guilty for not being able to please people all the time? It's hard to please everyone.

*sigh*

And I hope things will get better soon. I can't wait for BALI! A change of scenery will do me good. :D

update!

I watched Kung Fu Panda. :D

And by watched meaning putting on a blurry DVD and falling asleep on the couch while it played :D

And I am not going home for the weekend.

And I'm thinking of quitting the gym because it's is too damned mahal. I still have till July to decide. :S I was supposed to go today but my sister is asleep and I don't wanna go alone.

I should look for Rinnayyy! She asked me out for either a movie or laying around at the beach (early) tomorrow morning. I malas wanna drive out to Empire wah. LOL. Ok I go text her now :D

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home