blah blah blah

Friday, June 13, 2008

Reminiscence ft. Ronni Marlipono

I had dinner with Rindy Windy last night. Basically we gossiped (about other people because our own lives are so boring, lol) and then we started reminiscing about the good ol' days in PJN. So fun, those times, when we barely had anything to worry about. And everything was so much easier. And we were all so much happier. *sigh*

Anyway, recalling some of our antics back in PJN:

  • That time when we were doing those gas tests or whatever, I can't remember. But one of those tests required that we test the gas with a damp litmus paper. Rinni and Deidre (who were lab partners) were like, "Is the litmus paper damp?" And they were panicking because the gas was already escaping and they started yelling at each other (and the rest of the class) SOMEBODY DAMP THE LITMUS PAPER! SOMEBODY DAMP THE LITMUS PAPER! and suddenly Rinni started singing like some Broadway musical, "Somebody damp the litmus paper~ Somebody damp the litmus paper~" I think I laughed till I cried that day. LOL. Also it just occurred to me that "damp" is not a verb. :P
  • That time when I almost set myself on fire. I reached over for something and I remembered thinking, "Wow, my arm feels so hot." and I looked down and realised the bunsen burner was right under my arm. lol. It melted my baju kurung a bit :s
  • That time when Rinni broke the glass lens and Tashry took the blame for it (and habis kena goreng by Miss Chin :S :S awww so nice of him to do that)
  • OH OH OH RIN REMEMBER THE SILVER BOOK!!!! OMG where is it now????
  • HAHAHAHHAHA RIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember POA???? "Isn't it-ah?" LMAO!!! I remembered that time when she asked me, "Annabella, are you Chinese?" and Rinni was like, "No, no, the Chong is just there for decoration"
  • "Cheh-mistry, bah, kamu ada blajar Cheh-mistry?" Rinni:"Awu, chu-dah" HAHAHAHAHHA
  • When Mr. Kwan called me Chong that one time, and Rinni started calling me that too. "Eh, Chong!"
  • Fairuz's habit of singing everything. "Foolscap paper!~" "Annabella Chong Suk Mei~ Annabella! Annabella! Annabella~"
Oh man... those were good times....

I wanna build a time machine. I should've taken Physics. LOL.

xoxo bella

ps: It's Friday the 13th! No wonder my day was kinda sucky.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home