blah blah blah

Thursday, July 10, 2008

BORED!: The Sixth

OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't SLEEP!

You'd think I'd be zonked out on my bed by now. I had work, and I went to gym. Actually the work was not exhausting (but it did cut into my sleeping time, I woke up at noonish rather than my normal 2 or 3pm :P HOLIDAYS WAH HOLIDAYS! I've been sleeping at 3ish and 4ish and I have to wake up to send my sister to work again and blahblahblahrandommeaninglessrant) but the gym!! I went to Body Jam for the first time since like NOVEMBER, and what the hell, the dance moves were practically the same!! But it did a number on me, I developed a stitch in my side and had to stumble outside to sit for a bit and then I got hungry, and then I just couldn't keep up so I just swayed from side to side while the others performed HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH but at least I lasted through the hour :D a few others couldn't take it and bailed midway ^^

Anyhoos, I came home around ten-ish and showered and went online. Chatted with Fairuz, Rinnayy and Scott!! Then the girls left and I started to get sleepy so I said I was turning in. "Early night for me!!" I said.

Yet here I am..... I made a hot drink but if anything I think that woke me up more. Paloi.

Oh and my back aches~

Whooopayyyy!!!!!!!

Darn, I thought I had something else to rant about. Hrmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh well. I haven't done one of my random long posts in a while anyway. HAHAHAHA.

What's small, black and sweaty?

An ant doing push-ups.

HEHEHEHEHEH I think I heard that one from Vis :D

OR!!! What's big, yellow and eats rocks?

A big and yellow rock-eater! That one from GP in Sixth Form. From She Who I Loathed or better known as She Who Loathed Me. harharharhar.

OH! HAHAHHAHAHA I remember what Ryan answered to that!!

What's big, yellow and eats rocks?
Ryan says: Miss Tham on a bulldozer

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA OMG SO FUNNY!

lalalalalalalalalalalalala

I finished "The Book Thief". It's quite good!! In the beginning it was so very confusing because of the way it was written but then it got really good in the middle. And it was SAD! I was reading it at work and I got to the really sad part in the end and I got teary and someone walked in and gave me a weird look.

MEH! I hate war :'(

Anyway now I'm currently reading "Crimes, Crooks and Corruption" (I think that is what it is called, not sure of the order of the words) I'm still in the front bit with all the bits of famous murderers. (It's non-fiction btw.) Quite interesting in some horrific way. So many sick people out there. And that book makes me feel so cynical/jaded. hehehehe

Hmm. I think I wanna read it now.

Which means this post has ended.

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeee

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home