blah blah blah

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Wanted

I watched Wanted last night. :)

Overall rating: 6/10

I'm a bit conflicted about the movie. I don't know. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. What I do like about the movie however!!!!

1) Beautifully choreographed violence LOVES IT!!!!!!
2) James McAvoy YUMMMM!!!!

:D

I was trying to find a clip of my faaaavvooourriiiteee scene in the movie. It was a kick-ass factory shoot out. SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just so indescribable, but unfortunately I can't find a clip of it :(

Here's a trailer though, you can catch a bit of the scene at 1:58 :)




And the movie might not make sense to you. But bear in mind it's based on a graphic novel :P

Oh and as usual, I managed to guess the plotline again, I watch way too many movies methinks, lol.

Oh and my second favourite thing:

Three whoops for JAMES MCAVOY!!!

WHOOP!

WHOOP!!

WHOOP!!!

:)

hehehehehehe

Ok that is all

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home