blah blah blah

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hancock

Went to watch Hancock with Ryan earlier.....

(I don't like the poster)

And I'm not too fond of the movie either.

I liked it up to the middle. Then it just got weird/lame/meh.

I really liked Hancock when he was all cranky and drunk and stuff, hehehe he was pretty funny.

Woman: *disgusted* I can smell the liquor on your breath!!!
Hancock: 'coz I've been drinkin', bitch!


HAHAHAHA that made me laugh.

But yeah, not a great movie. I might actually prefer Wanted (but that's just because I love the shootouts <3 )

So I don't really have much to say.......... It really wasn't as good as I expected.

Next movie of interest? The Dark Knight? I'm not sure if I want to watch this movie. I think it might depress me (Heath Ledger! Waaahh!!!) but I probably will lah. I dunno.

Feeling a bit ..........................

Looking forward to getting out for a while.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home