blah blah blah

Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Most Annoying Thing!

Construction going on in my area and it's so bloody noisy!!! It sounds like it's right outside my bedroom window and it also sounds a lot like some big machine picking up trucks and throwing them around, so damned annoying! It's impossible tosleep through all the racket :(

So yeah, I'm all good now, not so sick anymore :) Not totally well though, I have the sniffles and my nostrils are still clogged :P

I think it's the sick season or something. I either got my cold from my colleagues or from getting caught in the rain the other night. Anyhoos, my boss got sick as well :S Whoopsie daisy!!

So it's the end of the holidays! Nooooooo/Yayyyyy!! (Mixed emotions) lol. I can't wait to see everyone again but I'm scared of how this semester will turn out...

I'm reading The Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris. :)

My summer reads:
1) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (most recommended!)
2) Crimes, Crooks & Corruption (interesting and disturbing read. I enjoyed reading about the murders the most heheheh)
3) The Good Guy by Dean Koontz (very meh!! anti climax much?)
4) Return To The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux (not as good as its predecessor, but better than the Dean Koontz)
5) Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger (also quite mehh)
6) A Quiet Belief In Angels by R.J. Ellory (depressing much???? it was a bit too dramatic for my tastes. it's hard to believe that THAT many bad things would happen to one person. also it's very sick/disturbing.)

Best so far: The Book Thief :)

I miss reading. There was a point in my life where I read everyday, though I think that was because I was depressed and the books allowed me to escape to a different place for a while... :)

but still, I love reading.

Ok back to MSN!!!

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home