blah blah blah

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sick!

I'm sick~

Sigh.

Anyhoos.

I watched The Dark Knight last night. WHOO HOO!! I felt like the movie took forever to end though but that might be because I was sick eheheeheh

Heath Ledger was FRICKIN' AWESOME as The Joker.

Awesome.

He managed to freak me out and make me laugh at the same time! And!! He really really came off as a crazy maniac. I think he may be one of the coolest villains ever. :D His voice, his mannerisms (like the way he would occasionally lick his lips with a flick of his tongue, was so subtle, yet so creepy), the way he talked, and his FREAKY LAUGHTER. He was soooo good.

His stories of where he got his scars freak me out. hehehehehe. I don't like knives :S

Malas wanna say so much lah. My head feels like it's stuffed with cotton :P

xoxo bella

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Τhe ωгite-up has verifіeԁ necessary to myself.
It’s very informаtive and you aгe ceгtainlу quite exρerienced іn this region.
Yοu haѵe got opened up mу personal sight
in order to varying thoughts abοut this specific ѕubject matter together with interesting and sоlid aгticles.
Also visit my blog post - buy ativan

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home