blah blah blah

Monday, July 14, 2008

Quickies

Briefly again:

1) Am back at home home but going up later because I have to work.

2) Feeling like I'm getting sick, NOOOOOOOOOOo

3) I finally got a haircut. At the salon:

Woman: Eh why don't you get your hair straightened? (obviously after seeing the frizz disaster that is my hair :'( )
B: Cannooot lahhh I have no moneyyy
Woman: How can no money?
B: I go makan angin laaa
Woman: Wah wanna go makan angin but your hair so ugly!
B: T.T


Realllyyyy mean wahhh (but true, oh so true)

4) KARA-OKE!!!!! I like to sing-a!

5) Body clock semi-fixed! Fell asleep around 11pm but woke up around 1.30am. Tossed and turned for about an hour and a half. Fell asleep. Woke up around 11am. IMPROVEMENT OKAY! I got out of bed before noon :D

6) Oh, I FINALLY upgraded my SIM card to that 3G thing. My SIM card says GO! lol. I wonder if I can use it in Bali. And I think my annual fee of $25 is coming up soon. I swear I don't know the point of the fee.

7) I was randomly inspecting my IC and drivers' licence and I noticed that it expires the end of July.

Ok that is all. Can't think anymooooore. My head feels drowsy and my throat is scratchy and my nose is itching.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home