blah blah blah

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hewwoo!!

Must I blog?? I just uploaded a crapload of piccies on fb, captions and tagging and all. I'm tiiiireddd!!!!!

:'(

Actually I'm okay. Just lazy :P

Bali was grrrreat. :)

I had loads of fun and lots of laughs. Can't really remember so I'll just post random moments.


"It's AirAsia bah!"

This we discovered on our last day in Bali at Ngurah Rai Airport. We were complaining of how slow the counter was and how inefficient and stuff and we concluded that everything sucked because it's airasia bah!!

A: Someone died on the flight.
B: OMG! what happened?
A: Aiya, it's AirAsia bah!!
B: Ohhhhhhh *nods in understanding*

-as related by RYAN LEONG! lol so hilarious!!!!!!

WE LOVE STARBUCKS' HOT CHOCOLATE

Tzen and I overdosed on hot chocolate while in Bali. (Brunei no Starbucks :'( ) So I think in the end we got a bit hyper and high from all the sugar (mine was caramel chocolate YUMM) and got all giggly and stuff. I remember jumping up and down on Ryan's bed and we were just in giggling fits over nothing in particular. :D Might also be the tiredness from a loooong looong day. hehehe.

Balcony moments!!!

I quite like our nights on the balcony. Usually we hang out there when we're eating or waiting to club (since the clubs only open at midnight) so there was one night in particular (the last night I think) when we were talking about random things, like life and love (or lack thereof to be more exact) and then we put on music and sang. Horribly. (Ryan lah, Tzen and I weren't too shabby) we moved onto nineties' songs!!! Trying to remember the lyrics to all the 98 Degrees, Backstreet Boys, and other boybands we loved in the nineties. 'twas fun :)

Crazy Bali drivers

You want to drive like a through and through Balinese? Just follow these steps.

  1. Drive in the middle of the road. Only move when there's a car coming from the opposite direction
  2. Drive fast.
  3. Overtake as much as possible.
  4. Honk when the car isn't moving out of your way fast enough.
  5. Honk when you're speeding around a bend.
  6. Honk when a car is taking up the road.
  7. Honk when someone sneezes.
:)


Too lazy to think. Tzen and Ryan, I don't remember any more :'(

My favourite pictures from the trip:

Straw hatsssss us in straw hats~~

I REALLLYYYYYY like this photo :)

hehehehe I liked the blurry quality on top and our jaws look sexxaay HAHHA

Such a gorgeous sunset!!

Loved this.

Okayyy the rest up in fb. Loads of moments that I did not enjoy though, but meh, I don't really wanna blog about it :)

ta ta people!!

xoxo bella

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home