blah blah blah

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Wanna Go Back!

Rewind to a week before! What is it with the end of vacations that depresses us so?

Sigh.

It's not only the blandness of life, but I really enjoyed being on my own and not really having to worry about things.

I'm such a worrier sometimes.

I love my music.



You, Me & The Bourgeoisie - The Submarines



American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West



Mirando - Ratatat (video a bit violent-ish)

I love driving with these songs playing at full blast. :)

Am I looking forward to uni? I don't know. I half am, if only to do something productive. I am mostly dreading it, because I want to do well, yet I have no faith in myself. I don't believe that I have enough willpower or discipline to stick to a healthy study plan. Why am I so lazy? I probably can do it in the beginning (I usually start out really rajin in the first half of the semester) but I usually fall off the wagon after a while :(

I think this semester will be different. I hope this semester will be different. I feel like I've been such a disappointing failure. To myself, to my parents. I just keep thinking, do I want to be average all the time? I know I have it in me. I do.

Must work with what I have.

I must!

:)

I also should take a hiatus from the internet before my exams. :S I don't know which I'm more addicted to, Facebook or MSN. lol.

I feel better now!! I just realised that You, Me & the Bourgeoisie is a happy song

Everyday I wake up,
I choose love,
I choose light,
And I try, it's too easy just to fall apart...


I should live like that :)

Alright, enough rants.

I'll see you later people!

xoxo bella

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home