blah blah blah

Saturday, July 26, 2008

All By My Lonesome

... tonight. Usually I'm okay with it. But tonight while driving home from work I looked up and saw fireworks. It made me feel like crying suddenly because I think you should always watch fireworks with someone, special or not. Also I was very aware that my friends were hanging out somewhere at that very moment, and my sisters are back at home with my family. I was coming home to an empty house :( Yes I'm so melodramatic tonight. Hehehe.

Anyways my mood was lifted up by the appearance of this person:





Val Emmich, guest starring in 'Cougars', an episode of 30 Rock. He is so YUM, and he has dimples! And a deep sexxayyy voice. He's actually a musician who does little bits of acting. EH! I just read that he'll be starring in recurring episodes of Ugly Betty! WHOO! How awesome.

OMG. I think I am in love.



Absolutely Still


Oh damn. He is married. :( HAHAHAH as if I had a chance if he was single. lol.



You're Not The Only One Lonely

His songs make me sad. Heheh.

Goodnight people :)

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home