blah blah blah

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tagged

Okay I got tagged by Razan so here it is.

1. What’s the relationship between you and her/him?
- coursemates, though we only had one course together this sem, and I think none next sem!! haha well anyway uni mates then!!

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
- very good boy, very nice boy, very rajin boy, very mean boy, very orange boy (malas I want to think bah zan. anyway it's all true :P)

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
- Once, I was saying that I think I'm developing muscles from going gymming and he blurted EWWWWW :(

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you
- not FOR me, TO me lah!! I received a nudge from him on MSN at 4am (I had left it on overnight) and when I asked him why the next day, he said that it wasn't him. And I got freaked out because I am gullible :(

5. If she/he becomes your lover, you will:
- Get him to do my assignments HAHAHAHA

6. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will:
- kick him when he's not looking. OH I KNOW, I'll steal your iTouch :P

7. If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on
- belanja all the time.

8. If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is
- probably I did something to piss him off :( like steal his iPhone or kick him

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
- ON HIM? WTH?? err I usually just poke you. in the arm. with my finger. frequently. hehe.

10. The overall impression of him/her is
- oh yeah I forgot first time I saw him, I thought he was a sleepy quiet boy. Because he looks sleepy all the time and I don't think he talked to me until like second or third semester :P

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
- dunno.

12. The characteristic that you think you have?
- cracking lame jokes.

13. The characteristic that you possess that you hate?
- my tendency to fall into depression

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
- hm. I don't think there's a point to answering this. I am who I am.

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something about them?
- Thanks for putting up with me :) I know I can be annoying and difficult sometimes. Love you all!!

16. Name ten people
  • Sheena
  • Grace
  • Mandy
  • Tzen
  • Ryan
  • Iain
  • Razan
  • Elvis
  • Fairuz
  • Rinni

(lol that's like almost all my friends :)

17. Who is No. 2 having a relationship with?

- HAHAHA I KNOW WHO SHE WANTS TO HAVE ONE WITH LAHHHH WINK WINK

18. No. 3 a male or female?
- Female

19. If No. 7 and No. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- hahahaha seeing as they're both taken, and have never met each other, I don't think it's possible.

20. How about No.5 and No. 8?
- LOLLLL yeah No.5 wishes

21. What is No. 1 studying?
- Degree in Business Administration

22. Is No. 4 single?
- No lah, she's my girlfriend. HAHAHAHA

23. Say something about No. 6?
- He likes to say hi

hahaha. Ok now from Mandy's blog :P

----

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. Then tag 7 people.

My age next birthday

Do the math

A place I'd like to travel to

around the globeeee

A favourite place

bed! my bed

A favourite thing

you being friendsies!! people I love!!

Favourite food



Favourite colour



Town I live in

Kiulap, because a picture of Lumut is hard to find. I'm always up here anyways

Nickname I have

minus the bandanas :P

College major



Name of my love

UPDATED: 11/12/08, after watching Twilight. I am in love with Robert Pattinson :(

Bad habit

omg, that is spot on :S

Wishlist


Happiness


Travelling

$$$$$



tagging everyone on blogroll!!! :)


----

omg that was exhausting ta people!!

xoxo bella

ps: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! HOORAY FOR FREEDOM!! WHOOPEEEEE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home