blah blah blah

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

.......... Nothing Comes To Mind

It's tiring to come up with titles too you know?

I'm not even near halfway through MAC. I'm just so tired. And maybe feeling a little defeated. I mean if I did not so great for something I actually studied for (studied quite thoroughly and in advance too I might add) what's the freaking point eh?? But nvm, I shall persevere. (I hope.) Am feeling a little sleepy now.

I don't know what is up with my body lately, but I think I've been looking very tired/sickly for the past few weeks or something. There are permanent shadows under my eyes and my lips are constantly dry and I just look pale all the time. I was thinking that I look like Morticia now.

Morticia Addams

............ Dammit she's gorgeous. No, no I don't look like her. Errrr oh yeah I was thinking of Lily Munster.

"Hwoaaaarrrrr!!!!"


LOL! Well minus the hair. And the lipstick. And uh.... Ah well I look pale and ghostly that's the nutshell of it =____=

Also my backaches are back again. If I don't get enough rest, I'm like practically bedridden. AND! My period is late again. (Screw it, I'm talking about my menstrual cycle whether you like it or not NEHHH!!) I think if this goes on (the irregularities I mean) I'm gonna go see the doctor. A bit worried about it.

Anyway yeah, obviously I am not in the best shape... :( Gotta start gymming again.... It's just SO expensive! And I need a gym buddy!! One that is not lazy! (Like me.)

Okay ttyl guys mwahs

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home